What it is: An intensely hydrating, warming honey mask infused with Hyaluronic Acid for a glowing complexion and skin that’s plump with hydration.
Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Dullness and Uneven Texture, and Loss of Firmness and Elasticity
- Hyaluronic Acid: Hydrates Dry, Aged Skin, Helps Reduce Wrinkles, Sores, Sunburn and Wound Repair, Helps Reduce Dry Eyes and Eye Discomfort.
- Seaweed Collagen: Powerful anti-aging compound, preventing damage to amino acids in your skin and both protecting and reinforcing cell membranes.
No Dyes and No Parabens
- Apply onto clean, dry under-eye area
- Repeat on other side
- Leave them on for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Use daily or as often as needed.
- Discard after use, and avoid direct contact with the eyes.
- Tip: Store them in the fridge for an extra dose of chill.
Ingredients: Aqua, glycerin, Chondrus Crispus, ceratonia siliqua gum, potassium chloride, copper powder, disodium edta, allantoin, Aloe Vera Leaf Gel, honey, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, Propylene Glycol, phenoxyethanol, Hyaluronic Acid